Director of Strategic Partnerships
Creating Partnerships Resources
Let's strengthen and broaden our connections to strengthen your community. I can help you identify challenges in your community and what connections you already have that could help with solutions. We can work together to strengthen connections, add to the "cross-sector" aspect of your community (more sectors = greater strength) as well as help you bring members out of silos and into connection by sharing examples of cross-sector work that is working in other communities. Let's look at the depth of diversity, equity, and inclusion work in your community and help facilitate that expansion. We can also discuss using your Milestones Tracker to build community connection, trust, strength!
PACEs Connection Materials
- A Better Normal - All episodes from PACEs Connection
- Grow Your PACEs Initiative to Flourish and Be Sustainable!
- PACEs Connection launches Cooperative of Communities
- Map the Movement
- Path to a Just Society: Our new infographic shares common language and an aspirational path
- State PACEs Action
- Think you know something about historical trauma? PACEs Connection's 'Historical Trauma in America' series promises to be an eye-opener
- 7 Positive Childhood Experiences (PCE's) that Shape Adult Health and Resiliency by Lindsay Braman
- Paper Tigers (kpjrfilms.co)
- Resilience (kpjrfilms.co)
- 2021 Resilience Symposium Friday, October 1, 2021 in New Bern, NC
- Job Announcement for North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services Child and Family Well-Being Child and Family Well-Being Division Director
- Louisiana Senate Bill 211: Requires in-service training for teachers and certain other school personnel on adverse childhood experiences and trauma-informed education.
- North Carolina Community Resilience Conference 2021 – March 15, 2021
- North Carolina launches first-in-the-nation statewide task force on ACEs-informed courts